The Sales Assistant role is a stepping stone to becoming an Area Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have 6+ months experience working in a show home environment as a Host/Hostess or Assistant and consistently demonstrate initiative to learn and grow within the organization and the new home industry. An energetic, positive attitude is an absolute must! We pride ourselves in providing a productive, pleasant and positive working environment.
The hours of work are 5 shifts/week during regular show home hours (3-8 week days, 12-5 weekends/Holidays). Occasional hours outside of this schedule are required.
Averton Homes offers a highly competitive compensation package with commission based pay.
Averton Homes is an innovator in the design and construction of new homes and communities in the Edmonton region. Located in the beautiful Enjoy Centre in St. Albert, 2 minutes from the Anthony Henday Highway, Averton continues to grow with exciting new projects and amazing opportunities for our people.
Averton Homes is immediately seeking an Site Superintendent with exceptional organizational and communication skills to join our team. We are only seeking candidates who can demonstrate an ability to organize and problem solve and with experience in residential new home construction.
Personality: At Averton Homes, we strive to hire staff that fit our business culture. When you think of your work personality the following springs to mind:
- I do tasks once, and do it right the first time
- I see a problem, I find the solution
- I do it today or tonight, not tomorrow
- I see opportunity in challenges, not obstacles
- I am a great problem solver and never give up
- I don’t let my job description constrain me
- I am committed to a lifetime of learning
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail and follow up.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn, take on new tasks, rise to challenges and work in a team environment
- Self-motivated for success with a sense of pride in your performance
- The ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- 5+ years Multi-family experience
- Strong computer related skills
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Responsible for the day to day operations in the field.
- Supervision of site construction activities to ensure project completion according to plans and within objectives set by project schedule and budget.
- Communication with office to manage administrative tasks
- Daily site supervision of trades and quality control; preparation of jobsite for trades
- Prepare and review documentation to ensure scopes of work and schedules are accurate and feasible
Averton Homes is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefit package, and an empowering, team driven environment and the unique opportunity to make a big impact in our growing company!
Averton Homes maintains its prominence as a builder of desirable communities and quality homes with consistently satisfied customers. With a focus on product development and improvement,
Averton Homes continues to be at the forefront of new home design and innovative construction.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No recruiters please.
Fill out our general job application
We offer a wide range of positions. If you can't find what you're looking for please fill out an application, we're always happy to have talented people to join our team!