The Sales Assistant role is a stepping stone to becoming an Area Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have 6+ months experience working in a show home environment as a Host/Hostess or Assistant and consistently demonstrate initiative to learn and grow within the organization and the new home industry. An energetic, positive attitude is an absolute must! We pride ourselves in providing a productive, pleasant and positive working environment.
The hours of work are 5 shifts/week during regular show home hours (3-8 week days, 12-5 weekends/Holidays). Occasional hours outside of this schedule are required.
Averton Homes offers a highly competitive compensation package with commission based pay.
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the sales centre, manage and mentor all sales centre staff, and assist in the development and planning of future opportunities for Averton.
The ASM is responsible for generating sales, meeting sales targets, and meeting customer service objectives. The ASM also provides exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Frequently research the local housing market; review and compare Avertons housing product on an on-going bases
- Prospect and network for new business and customer opportunities
- Liaise with the Construction Department to ensure proper information flow, orderly start and delivery of sold and spec homes
- Oversee all documentation and paperwork load flow related to business
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of advertising and promotion plan for Averton.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in residential housing sales
- Previous supervisory experience managing teams of 2-5 people
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in business, or related area (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Residential Home Sales: 5 years
Fill out our general job application
We offer a wide range of positions. If you can't find what you're looking for please fill out an application, we're always happy to have talented people to join our team!