The greatest benefit of buying from Averton is that for over 50 years we’ve been listening to what discerning purchasers want in a new home. And that’s exactly what we’re delivering at Beacon Hill, with a choice of detached home designs offering all the luxury features and finishes you could ask for.
Distinguished exterior design
- Architecturally designed streetscapes and elevations with complimenting exterior colour schemes, styles and materials.
- Brick designs with brick detailing, vinyl siding and/or brick with stone detailing exteriors, as per elevation, with complimenting roof and paint colours.
- Exterior columns, as per plan.
- Durable, maintenance free, pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downpipes - all colour-coordinated.
- Self-sealing asphalt shingles with 25 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Garage door(s) with decorative glass inserts, as per plan.
- Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
- Front door to receive Low-E glass insert and/or sidelight(s), as per plans.
- Vinyl Low-E casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All operating windows are to be screened. Front elevations windows will have decorative grilles, as per plan.
- 2’ X 6’ exterior wood construction with R22 insulation in walls, R50 insulation in attic
- R12 insulation in basement in accordance with the Ontario Building Code.
Heating and plumbing systems
- Hi-efficiency forced air furnace and hot water tank vented to the exterior (water tank is a rental unit).
- Ductwork sized to allow for future central air conditioning.
- Two exterior water taps, one in the garage and one at the rear of the home, as per plan.
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets, one at the front and one at the rear of the home.
- Stainless steel double ledge back kitchen sink with single lever faucet.
- Single lever faucets to bathrooms and powder room.
- White pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
- 100 AMP electrical service with circuit-breaker panel in accordance with Ontario Hydro requirements.
- Bathrooms and Powder Room outlets are wired with a ground fault indicator.
- Electronic smoke detectors on all floors, including basement.
- Electronic carbon monoxide detector(s) installed (as per building code).
- Ceiling fixtures in all bedrooms, hallways, kitchen, breakfast area, main floor laundry, mud room, family room, great room, library, den, and formal rooms, as per plan.
- Living room to receive a switched plug, and the dining room to receive a capped ceiling outlet.
- White Decora plugs and switches throughout finished areas.
- Master ensuite with separate shower stalls with overhead surface mounted waterproof light fixture, as per applicable model.
- Rough-in cable TV outlets in family room or great room, and all bedrooms, as per plan.
- Rough-in wiring for telephone provided in kitchen, family room or great room and all bedrooms, as per plan.
- Rough-in for security system (to basement and first floor opening windows and doors).
- Rough-in for central vacuum outlets.
Interior decorative features
- 9’ ceilings on main floor and 8’ ceilings on second floor excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
- Quality cabinetry with rolled arborite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms. Open area for future dishwasher, cabinet not provided.
- Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosures up to but not including ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub enclosures are tiled to approximately 18” high above tub deck and shower stalls are fully tiled. White ceramic bathroom accessories included.
- Mirrors over all bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in powder room.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring in front foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, all bathrooms, main floor laundry rooms and mud rooms, from Builder’s standard samples.
- 40 oz. broadloom with quality under-pad throughout finished areas, excluding tiled areas, as per plans. (Carpet selections are subject to restrictions). Stairs of finished areas are fully carpeted.
- Painted white 4 ¼” baseboards throughout with 2 ¾” casing on all windows and doors, with painted interior doors passage doors.
- Oak veneer staircase stringers, handrails and pickets in natural finish and 40 oz. broadloom with quality under-pad, as per plan.
- Spray textured stippled ceilings throughout, except for kitchen, dinette, all bathrooms and main floor laundry rooms are to have a smooth painted finish.
The warranty is limited to the warranty provided pursuant to the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act. Specifications may change without notice. E.& O.E.